Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

adityapv
Helper II
Helper II

Reg: Error in desktop while doing refresh

Hi everyone,please help me out. I am facing the below error while doing refresh for particular table.

1.There is no duplicate values at DB side.but still i am facing below error.error_New.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @adityapv ,

As the error indicates, the ‘_ID column cant contain duplicate values when you create relationship using this column of  Detailstable(one side) and other column of other table(many side).

To make the refresh work properly, make sure that ‘_ID column contains distinct values when you use the column to create relationship, otherwise, you would need to delete the relationship.

If you don't mind, could you provide me with a sample to test it ?

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

tchristy99
Helper II
Helper II

Hi,

The best way that I have found to troubleshoot this is to make the relationship a many to many temporarily and then attempt to figure out what is wrong with the value 329.

Hey @adityapv 

If this helped solve your problem, please mark it as the solution.

Thanks!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.