Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

saikiran
Helper I
Helper I

Refreshing everyday it will take every day date source file

Hi,

I have excel files from 29-07-2019 to 30-08-2019 in share point.First i am taken 29-07-2019 excel file and conncet to power bi desktop and cretaed one table visual. In this table visual i am showing 29-07-2019 for Date Column and another column i am showing One field count.

My problem is if i am clicking on refresh it will take next day date(30-07-2019) and same field count.this values will show along with previous date column like this i want to show if i am clicking the refresh everday it will go to sharepoint and find the current day source file and shows the Values. Is it possible?

Please any body help me as soon as possible. If your not understand the requirement please ask me i will explainSource filesSource files

2 REPLIES 2
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @saikiran 

You could try this way:

Get data from a Folder in Power BI, then combine them and add a conditional filter for file name column.

https://www.jetglobal.com/blog/power-bi-load-data-from-folder/

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi All source files are same

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.