Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Pinky0404
Helper III
Helper III

Refresh data problems

Hi Team,

I have tried refreshing multiple reports and couldn't see the latest data updated after refreshing though the refresh completed successfully. (Scheduled refresh and  Manual refresh). Also Checked the data source file formats, connections, and everything looks good. Can anyone help me on this please.

Thanks,

Pinky

3 REPLIES 3
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Pinky0404

Based on my test, i cannot reproduce the same issue. You may try to check all the accounts and access. If possible, please share detail steps for us to reproduce the issue. Below are some posts for your reference.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/refresh-troubleshooting-refresh-scenarios

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Refresh-Now-and-Scheduled-Refresh-Not-Working/m-p/50867#M10...

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, Thanks for replying!

I am unsure of what type of gateway is been currently used for my reports. How do I find that? We pull data from SharePoint online and all my accounts and access are working well. I also could not find this path C:\Users\PBIEgwService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\on-premises data gateway\Gateway*.log in my system. What could be the further troubleshooting steps?

Thanks,

Pinky

Hi @Pinky0404

If the data is from SharePoint Online, there's no need to check the gateway as you don't need to install it. You may check the datasize and turn on the 'Onedrive Refresh'. Then try again with other smaller data. If it still reproduces, you may create a support ticket here

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.