cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Refresh Problem

Hello Im trying to refresh my data but I´m having the following problem:

refreshproblem.JPG

But the data is correctly refreshed in the Query Editor and when I click close and apply to go back to the report the previous message appears, why refreshing works in the Query Edit but don´t in the report?. Please Help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Refresh Problem

The problem was that it was creating some relationships with other tables automatically and that amde some conlficts, but when I delete the relationships I could refresh the data correctly

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
d_a_n_c_ Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hi,

scroll down and see which table is causing the problem, go to that table and try to find which step is causing error. If you scroll down you should see which step is it and then have a closer look on query editor.

daniel

Hello I scrolled down and found this message but i don´t know what does it mean?

refreshproblem2.JPG

d_a_n_c_ Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

It basically means on table VPN E INVER TOTALES 7 JOB in column JOB you have more than one 0 which is not allowed.

You need to go to that table/ column and change it so column JOB doesn't contain any duplicates.

The problem was that it was creating some relationships with other tables automatically and that amde some conlficts, but when I delete the relationships I could refresh the data correctly

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 438 members 4,130 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: