Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Learnmbi
Frequent Visitor

Refresh Issue

Hello Team,

am new to Power BI, right now our existing dashboard facing the issue of refresh. kindly requesting you all pls guide me how to fix this issue

pbi.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Learnmbi ,

It seems there is some errors with the column Cross_Reference_No. Please check it desktop >> Power Query.

Please refer to.

The column does not exist in the rowset 

The 'HasUniqueRoleAssignments' column does not exist in the rowset. 

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

while loading to desktop it is refreshing. we need to save it in different name and publish again ?

can we create same for destop veriosn also..(right now it was published for mobile only)

while am checking the data source settings , the change source is disabled. and from recent sources, i came to know that it is connected to sandbox. i think that was the cause of error.

how we can connect to production in BC

Hi @Learnmbi ,

You can save the pbix file. then publish again or replace the before you have published. You can do the same operations on the desktop.

Please learn more about the differences between Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service.

Comparing Power BI Desktop and the Power BI service 

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

thanks for your support.

right now i think it connected to the sandbox env, so how do i change the data source to the production on existing report

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Learnmbi ,

Could you please provide more details? What is the data source? What is your connection mode? Can you download the pbix file and open it on the Desktop successfully?

I have also found some similat posts.Please refer to.

There was an error when processing the data in the dataset 

There was an error when processing the data in the dataset. Error Code = 0xC1000012 

Best Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Hello.

am new to this, so i dont know much about this. am using from Business central Saas Version. while downloading to desktop also not updating.

actually it was made for using in mobiles, so if i import this to BC role centre, is there any option to make the visuals more big

Hi @Learnmbi ,

Click on the "Show" link in the Details column where you'll have more info about the source of the failure.

Then provide a screenshoot with the error.

Best Regards

pbi.jpg

otravers
Community Champion
Community Champion

This is a Power BI service issue, not a Power BI Desktop question. Click on the "Show" link in the Details column where you'll have more info about the source of the failure.

------------------------------------------------
1. How to get your question answered quickly - good questions get good answers!
2. Learning how to fish > being spoon-fed without active thinking.
3. Please accept as a solution posts that resolve your questions.
------------------------------------------------
BI Blog: Datamarts | RLS/OLS | Dev Tools | Languages | Aggregations | XMLA/APIs | Field Parameters | Custom Visuals

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.