Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Refresh Issue between Tiles and Report

Hello,

I have encountered this really annoying scenario, where my dashboard tiles update information, but my report behind them doesn´t.

This is incredibly frustrating, as any user that clicks on a tile to drill into information via the report will find himself with outdated information that doesn´t match the dashboard tiles.

Could anybody assist me with a possible solution or workaround??

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ankitpatira Sorry I stand corrected: The dashboard tiles seem to not update. I just read that if you change the visualization, they dont update. However, I think an issue could that features for the type of chart had changed in an update and Power BI now treats the tile as if I changed the dashboard in the report.. I will pin all the charts to the dashboard again, but I still find it strange. Thanks for the response!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous

That is very strange as from the report you would have build dashboard tiles. I suggest you use Pin Live Page as a Report to create dashboard. That way you're seeing same on both the things. Also report your issue with tiles different from report to Microsoft support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ankitpatira Sorry I stand corrected: The dashboard tiles seem to not update. I just read that if you change the visualization, they dont update. However, I think an issue could that features for the type of chart had changed in an update and Power BI now treats the tile as if I changed the dashboard in the report.. I will pin all the charts to the dashboard again, but I still find it strange. Thanks for the response!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.