Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jmiridium
Helper IV
Helper IV

Refresh Error

I need help figuring out this error message:

error.JPG

I have to say troubleshooting PowerBI errors is extremely difficult. There is no clear chain of evvents that causes the error and you can't copy and paste the error. The first error that caused this issue should be listed first.

How do I fix this error? There is no relation that it mentions

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@jmiridium,

Please follow Qiuyun Yu's suggestion in your another thread to edit the data source and then check if you get any issues. 

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@jmiridium,

As the error indicates, the ‘Blades’ column can’t contain duplicate values when you create relationship using this column of  ‘ClusterInfoSNOC’ table(one side) and other column of other table(many side). To make the refresh work properly, make sure that ‘Blades’ column contains distinct values when you use the column to create relationship, otherwise, you would need to delete the relationship.

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I disabled all relations on the SNOC table and still have the issue

@jmiridium,

What is your data source? Would you please share me the sample tables so that I can test?

Regards,

I have posted this elsewhere:

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Integrations-with-Files-and/Refresh-Errors/m-p/192646#M10818

However, it is different errors at different times. It's not the data source, it's fine. This just needs support to work on this bug.

@jmiridium,

Please follow Qiuyun Yu's suggestion in your another thread to edit the data source and then check if you get any issues. 

Regards,

jmiridium
Helper IV
Helper IV

I should also state that this same query is in other pages and runs without issue. Please help

I found the issue and deleted the relationship. However it now shows infor from all clusters. Really need this to work reliably

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.