Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

learner03
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Refresh Error

I never had this error before while refresh but today I had this error-

My data source is from a custom connector by the warehouse management system guys.

akapoor03_0-1627022575345.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @learner03 ,

did you refresh the preview and set column profiling to the whole data set?:

selimovd_0-1627027513554.png

From my experience, Power Query is sometimes a little buggy with the display, so maybe check in the data source if there is a duplicate row.

Also mark the ID column and just add as last step to remove duplicates. Like this, the error should be solved:

selimovd_1-1627027634490.png

If you need any help please let me know.
If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
selimovd
Super User
Super User

Hey @learner03 ,

the error message says it already, you have a duplicate value in your table. And as you have a 1:m relationship this is not allowed on your 1 side.

Delete the duplicate value in your data source or in Power Query and the error will disappear.

If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

@selimovd 

I search for this ITemID in the table and it gave me just one line-

akapoor03_0-1627024283315.png

and the relatinship is as below-

akapoor03_1-1627024486149.png

Hey @learner03 ,

did you refresh the preview and set column profiling to the whole data set?:

selimovd_0-1627027513554.png

From my experience, Power Query is sometimes a little buggy with the display, so maybe check in the data source if there is a duplicate row.

Also mark the ID column and just add as last step to remove duplicates. Like this, the error should be solved:

selimovd_1-1627027634490.png

Best regards
Denis

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.