Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mdelasheras
Helper I
Helper I

Reduce table font size or zoom out report

Hi all,

I'm trying to reduce the font size under 8pt but it is not possible. I would like to show more info without scrolling, what can I do? 

I did tried zooming out my report in the browser view but it is not working, I can only zoom out when the table is in focus mode so I can not view other objects at the same time.

Any tip will be highly appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @mdelasheras

Font size less than 8pt is not possible but if you want to reduce size of font then one thing you can do. Increase the page size.

Default page size is in the 16:9. Select custom page size and width 2000 or 3000 text size will be small. And as per your requirement you can increase page width.

But after focus mode it will be same like earlier. Kindly try this, Hoping it will solve your problem.

Best Regards,

Ravi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @mdelasheras

Font size less than 8pt is not possible but if you want to reduce size of font then one thing you can do. Increase the page size.

Default page size is in the 16:9. Select custom page size and width 2000 or 3000 text size will be small. And as per your requirement you can increase page width.

But after focus mode it will be same like earlier. Kindly try this, Hoping it will solve your problem.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Thx!! it did the trick 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.