Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jugurtha
Frequent Visitor

Reduce space of Power Bi card

Hi all,

I would like to know how I could reduce the space surrounded in the above capture, between the title and the number.

Thank's

jugurtha_0-1601543727045.png

6 REPLIES 6
FrankAT
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @jugurtha 

you can adjust the space between title and number by changing the hight of the card visual or/and by changing the font sizes (see figure)

Adjusted hight of the cardAdjusted hight of the card

With kind regards from the town where the legend of the 'Pied Piper of Hamelin' is at home
FrankAT (Proud to be a Datanaut)

FarhanAhmed
Community Champion
Community Champion

I am not sure if you can reduce the space between title and Value

if you look at closely below screenshot, it shows that there is a title background taking up space and Values are hiding beside them even I change the background to "No Fill"  still the problem remain the same

FarhanAhmed_0-1601545350043.png

I think the workaround should be to disable the title and create a text box as a title for the card.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!

hi @FarhanAhmed i can't disable the title and create a text box beacause i work with Power Bi embed, i get the visual, if i create the text box i need to take two visuals not one.

Thank's.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@jugurtha , if reduce the size of card you can. There is an option for source spacing. Otherwise I do not think there is an option.

Screenshot 2020-10-01 15.00.20.png

hi @amitchandak 

I can't reduce the size of the card because i get it with javascript API with this size.

Thank's

@jugurtha , is it card you created in javascipt? There you have an option for padding. 

Power bi provides a very limited option for padding as of now. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.