Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

pardeepd84
Helper III
Helper III

Recreating excel report in Power Bi

Hi,

I am fairly new to Power Bi, I have been asked to recreate an excel report in Power Bi.  The report includes quite a few formulas (some of which refer to other formulas) and also include pivot tables.  

Please could I have some help in recreating this in Power Bi. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The sample data shows that employee ID 25 and 26 both arrived within 5 minutes of each other to see Client ID 123.

Arrive within 5 mins.JPG

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
pardeepd84
Helper III
Helper III

I have mananed to resolve this now. 

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pardeepd84 

Can you provide some sample data used by these columns in the form of the tables excepting sensitive data? If you can explain the desired result at the same time, this problem can be solved more quickly.

Best Regards

Caiyun Zheng

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

The sample data shows that employee ID 25 and 26 both arrived within 5 minutes of each other to see Client ID 123.

Arrive within 5 mins.JPG

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@pardeepd84 , Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Try to break the task, with what you know and what you want. the smaller problem would be easy to answer than a complete report.

refer how to get help quickly : https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/td-p/1447523/jump...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.