Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Recommendations for Training Courses

Hello,

I have been using PBI for a couple months now and really want to dive in and get certified.  I need to get really good fast so I need some top notch training to get me there in the next couple months.  Online courses or classroom are both find.  Can anyone make a recommendation for training providers that they believe will fit this bill?  I appreciate your time in answering this.

ML

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Hey,

from my knowledge

provide excellent trainings, there are for sure other providers of excellent trainings around Power BI as well around the world.

Regards,

Tom

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Hey,

from my knowledge

provide excellent trainings, there are for sure other providers of excellent trainings around Power BI as well around the world.

Regards,

Tom

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tom,

Thank you for your response.  After doing additional research I have concluded that the recommendations that you provided are solid and am going to take training from one of these two vendors.

Thanks for providing them to me.  I very much appreciate your input.

Best,

ML

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Tom! These were helpful.  I am wondering if there is a clear leader in the PBI training industry?

I would love to hear from anyone else as well so that I could survey a few vendors if possible.  Does anyone else have any suggestions?  I really need to develop a plan for getting to the advanced level and becoming the sitting expert. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.