Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Received an unexpected (EOF) or 0 bytes from the transport stream.

I am going crazy, my files worked very well for certain amount of time, I belief with the update beginning of this year or so.
I am not getting repeated.

Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream.

Things I have tried:

- Reconnecting the report file.

In the editting queries when refreshing seems fixed but when ever I close and apply it still seems to be there.

- I have rebuilt the full fill (In the past)

required a lot of time, so I am not going to do this again. I would like ot understan why it is now coming up with this error: Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream.

Thank you,

3 REPLIES 3
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on my research, this error might be related to the certificate validation issue with SSL. For further analysis, please create a support ticket to get more professional advice.

Best regards,
Dina Ye

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi V-diye-msft,

the link provided doesn't work.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Received-and-Unexpected-EOF-or-0-bytes-from-the-transport-s...

Gives me a (Page not found)

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry, please use this one: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.