Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vishy86
Post Patron
Post Patron

Rearrange fields in DrillThrough pane

Hi,

I currently have few fields in the DrillThrough pane. By default it appears alphabetically.

Is there any way I can move a field up or down as per end-user requirement?

Thanks,

Vishy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @vishy86 ,

Based on my test, it is not possible to meet your requirement currently.You can come up a new idea about that and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vishy86 ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as the solution to close the case please. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Frank

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi Frank,

Yes I will raise this as an idea as mentioned by you.

Thanks,

Vishy

v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vishy86,

Did you mean the page name?  Renaming the page name  should work.

pagename.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Hi Frank,

No, I was referring to the fields/columns dragged into the DrillThrough pane.

Example - I have ASLOB_CD, PRODUCT_CD, PROGRAM_CD, RPTG_CD etc which are the filters needed by the end user. When I drag and drop all these columns/fields in the DrillThrough pane, by default, it is arranged in alphabetical order as mentioned above.

When I publish the report to Power BI Service, the end-user will use the DrillThrough pane on the right side to filter and play around with the report. So, the user would like to see the columns in DrillThrough pane appear as RPTG_CD first followed by PROGRAM_CD, PRODUCT_CD and ASLOB_CD. I was not able to move the fields up and down in the DrillThrough pane hence the question.

I have not used slicers as the end user will invariably export the filter results into an excel along with the filters applied. Slicer values will not be exported along with the results.

Regards,

Vishy

Hi @vishy86 ,

Based on my test, it is not possible to meet your requirement currently.You can come up a new idea about that and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Regards,

Frank

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.