Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rankx update other visuals

I've got the following DAX Measure that provides me with the ability to filter down to the last XX of activity from an individual. I can only seem to add the measure to the Filter on Visual so when chosing to filter down on say the last 10 this does not update other visuals in the report.

As shown below, I apply the Rank measure to table and filter to last 10 activity, which then shows last 10 of that individual, however the bar chart on the right still shows 15, which is the total number of actions by the person. 

Is there anything that I can do to modify this DAX so that when filtering down to the last 10 activity it also updates the other visuals on the page?

I've tried to add to Filters on this page and Filters on all pages, but doesnt work.

Rank = RANKX
(ALLEXCEPT(Sheet1,Sheet1[Name]),
CALCULATE(MAX(Sheet1[Date])),,
DESC)

Scotsy_2707_0-1670407587238.png

Scotsy_2707_1-1670407608767.png

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , You can use visual level filter on all visual.

Another one is the dynamic segmentation of rank like I have done on QTY, but it may not work

Dynamic segmentation -Measure to Dimension conversion: https://youtu.be/gzY40NWJpWQ

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.