Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hashtag_pete
Helper II
Helper II

Rank of open postings

Hello community, 

I am struggeling with the following request:

I have a matrix, which shows suppliers (which might have several creditor numbers) and their maturities, as shown in the picture below:

2021-09-17 09_18_00-Fristigkeiten - Power BI Desktop.png

now I want to have a ranking, that allows to shows dynamically just the top 10, 20, 5, whatever.

Is this even possible in a matrix?

The pixeled suppliers on the left can be expanded  to their various creditor numbers, so that values displayed are calculated as the sum of a creditor group name. The ranking should be according to this sum, and not on the individual creditor number. 

Thanks for your help

hashtag_pete

2 REPLIES 2
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hashtag_pete ,

Has your problem been solved, if so, please consider Accept a correct reply as the solution or share your own solution to help others find it.

Best Regards
Lucien

AliceW
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I had a similar issue a couple of months ago. I ended up NOT using a matrix, but a table, as the Ranking had to be based on only one level (like the supplier name in your situation)...

As for having a filter allowing you to display the top 5/10/X values, that would be a great addition my report too! Let's see if someone replies - now I'm invested in this post lol.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.