Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Radar chart

Hey everybody,

I try to create a radar chart with Power BI. It should look like this:

1.PNG                      2.0.PNG

However, the scale is so small that the point of the category "Druck" is in the middle of  the chart. How can I change that?

Moreover, the origin data table looks like this:

2.PNG

I try to visualize this table with a radar chart. In my imagination the middle point of the radar chart should represent "Trifft nich zu" = 0 and the outward line should represent "Trifft zu" = 3. And then I will illustrate the average decision of the responders to the points "Umstände", "Möglichkeiten" and "Druck". Anybody an idea, how I can implement that?

Best,

Tobias

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Radar chart

Hi @tdanzeisen,

If seems you place the Spin in Category and Wert in Y Axis of the Radar chart, the result what you get is expected. It has nothing to do with the original data table. You can take a look at the sample of that Radar chart.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Radar chart

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft, thank you for your response.

I transformed the data of the original table into integers: 0 = "Trifft nicht zu", 1 = "Trifft eher nicht zu", 2 = "Triffer eher zu" and 3 = "Trifft zu". Then I unpivot these columns and I got this:

2.PNG

So I could create this Radar Chart with the average values:

1.PNG

So far, all is right. But I want to change the scale of this chart. The middle point should be 0. The first line should be 1, the second 2 and the third 3. But I can't find any options to change this scale. The scale is always automatic and changes if I made a selection. Can anybody help me with this issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
June 2020 Community Highlights

June 2020 Community Highlights

Featured community members, changes to the Community, and more! Read up on recent Power BI community news.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors