Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tdanzeisen
Frequent Visitor

Radar chart

Hey everybody,

I try to create a radar chart with Power BI. It should look like this:

1.PNG                      2.0.PNG

However, the scale is so small that the point of the category "Druck" is in the middle of  the chart. How can I change that?

Moreover, the origin data table looks like this:

2.PNG

I try to visualize this table with a radar chart. In my imagination the middle point of the radar chart should represent "Trifft nich zu" = 0 and the outward line should represent "Trifft zu" = 3. And then I will illustrate the average decision of the responders to the points "Umstände", "Möglichkeiten" and "Druck". Anybody an idea, how I can implement that?

Best,

Tobias

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tdanzeisen,

If seems you place the Spin in Category and Wert in Y Axis of the Radar chart, the result what you get is expected. It has nothing to do with the original data table. You can take a look at the sample of that Radar chart.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft, thank you for your response.

I transformed the data of the original table into integers: 0 = "Trifft nicht zu", 1 = "Trifft eher nicht zu", 2 = "Triffer eher zu" and 3 = "Trifft zu". Then I unpivot these columns and I got this:

2.PNG

So I could create this Radar Chart with the average values:

1.PNG

So far, all is right. But I want to change the scale of this chart. The middle point should be 0. The first line should be 1, the second 2 and the third 3. But I can't find any options to change this scale. The scale is always automatic and changes if I made a selection. Can anybody help me with this issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.