Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Zakk92 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Radar chart Python

Hi All,

The dashboard I'm developing requires a radar/spider chart, and whilst I can get the Radar Chart from the custom visual Marketplace to show data, I also need to be able to set the axis - which unfortunately this lacks. I basically need the exact same chart, but want the center of the visual to be 0, and the outermost ring to be 5 (i.e. the axis would be 0-5).

I've been attempting to use the python visual, but haven't had any success as of yet. I've used the following tutorials:

I only have 2 fields I need to use, one with the categories i need as the 'spokes/spines' of my chart, and one with the values to be presented. I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience in developing and inegrating such a visual in Power BI using Python?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Radar chart Python

Hi @Zakk92 

Here is a simple tutorial for python radar chart with two fields.

Then You can create Power BI visuals using Python

Best Regards
Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Radar chart Python

Hi @Zakk92 

Here is a simple tutorial for python radar chart with two fields.

Then You can create Power BI visuals using Python

Best Regards
Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Badges

Incoming: New and Improved Badges

Exciting news: We've given our badges an overhaul and added brand news ones.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 221 members 2,312 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: