cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ubo Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Radar Chart

I have a dataset that contains numeric product attributes in separate fields and would like to display these in a radar chart. The radar chart does not seem allow information to be displayed in that way (at least to my logic), i.e. creating a usable radar chart.

In another report I have the radar chart working on text based category data where it is simply counting the incidence of the category information, i.e. I have a single field in the chart (Y-axis, count) and the same field in "category".

Does anyone have a custom solution radar chart that's configured to work with multiple fields in the y-axis?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator v-sihou-msft

Re: Radar Chart

@ubo

In Radar Chart, we can't put numeric field into Category. Since this is numeric value is a product attribute, you can change it into "Text" under Modeling tab. 

On Y-Axis, you must put a numeric field or measure. If you put a text based filed, it will resolved with "count" aggregation type.

It's supported to include multiple fields (must be numeric) on Y-axis in Radar Chart. See my screenshot below:

Capture1.PNG

Regards,

ubo Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Radar Chart

Thanks, I'll give this a shot with my data once I've reformatted.