Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

babajat
Frequent Visitor

Radar Chart

Hello!

I am trying to get started using POWER BI in my company and I would like to apply this program is the creation of a report on the performance of different structures.

Among the different tools, I would like to use the Radar Chart.

My data is structured as follows:

STRUCTUREItem 1Item 2Item 3
Structure A70%90%80%
Structure B80%90%70%
Structure C90%80%90%
Structure B40%80%90%
Structure B80%70%40%
Structure C100%40%90%
Structure A70%80%90%

I would like to have the average percentage of an item on each axis of the Radar Chart. I am only managing to create Radar Charts that have the different structures on their axes (see picture):

non è cio che voglio.jpg

The only one that allows me to create them how i would like of MAQ software (see another picture):

quasi giusto.jpg

The problem is that, when I aggregate the data of the structures or try to display the data of a single structure, it uses a different scale for each axis, effectively making the graph useless (see the last picture):

Fallimento.jpg

Is there a solution that does not involve transposing the data? The database is quite large and I have already set up several sections of the report.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @babajat ,

Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Create measure.

Measure 3 =
(
AVERAGEX(FILTER(ALL('Table'),'Table'[STRUCTURE]=MAX('Table'[STRUCTURE])),[Item 1])
+
AVERAGEX(FILTER(ALL('Table'),'Table'[STRUCTURE]=MAX('Table'[STRUCTURE])),[Item 2])
+
AVERAGEX(FILTER(ALL('Table'),'Table'[STRUCTURE]=MAX('Table'[STRUCTURE])),[Item 3]))/3

2. Result:

vyangliumsft_0-1659338150388.png

If you need pbix, please click here.

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Hi! Sorry for the late response and thanks for the answer.

I'm afraid i have explained myself badly.

The problem is that, when i try to do the radar chart only with one structure (figure 3), the scale for each one of the axis is different rendering the graph useless. Thus i was trying to find a way to change the min-max value of the axis,

I know that other types of charts could be used, but i would be a pity not to use reporting forms that we are already using on excel.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Don't use a Radar Chart. Use a chart type that allows you to freeze the scale on the Y axis.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.