Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gabriela
Helper I
Helper I

Radar Chart - showing both extremes of the scale

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to adjust radar chart specs to show both extremes of a scale/dimension in a chart. To be more specific, with the current specs each 'edge' of the radar represents separate measurement point (e.g., sales per year) and what I want to do instead is using the whole dimension of a chart to show negative scores on one side and positive scores and the other side of a chart.

Maybe it will be easier to explain with a mockup charts (please find them here: http://tinyurl.com/radar-chart123). Fist one is the radar chart I currently get and the second is what I would like to get. The second picture shows only the way I'd like the scale to be organized (I am aware that the actual 'radar' part will look differently).

I'd appreciate some help or any ideas how to deal with this issue.

Thanks,

Gabriela

P.S. Sorry, for attaching separate file with pictures, I could not load the charts here directly.

6 REPLIES 6
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @gabriela,

Radar chart is third custom visual which is not developed by Power BI team. Please contact pbicvsupport@microsoft.com which support the development of it. Where you will get professinal support.

In addition, I am not download the picture, you can click the "Photos" button and import your picture as the highlighted in the following screenshot.

1.PNG

Best Regards,
Angelia

Thank you Angelia for you prompt reply and information. 

Thanks,

Gabriela

P.S. As for adding the pictures, I've tried option you've suggested but it did not work at that time. When I checked it today it looks all fine (there is a box with option to choose pics from my computer, the pic loads properly, etc.). 

Hi @gabriela

Do you have resolved your problem? If you have resolved, please share the solution. And mark the corresponding reply as answer for help more people.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Hi @v-huizhn-msft,

unfortunately not. The reply from the help center was: "It’s impossible right now unfortunately, but we’ll consider this ability in future versions of the visual."

Thanks,

Gabriela

I will also write to them in this case, because that would be a great feature.

In fact, the radar chart in Power BI should at least be like the one in Excel 2016. Currently, it's worse and it's lacking some features that make it less relevant 😞

Hi @gabriela,

Got it. Thanks your support for our product.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.