i have a few questions on Radar Charts in Power BI
1) how to add 3 series lines as overlay each other. (example https://www.sweetspot.com/en/2014/08/06/focus-visualizations-spider-chart/) -i have seen this done with 3 different column that you just drag onto report. but is there a way to make a filter table that is multiselect for each series? select all would show all of them.
2) how to add labels on the axis for a percent to show 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100% (example simular as above ^^)
3) how to add a label box for each data point shown and configure that data box to show numerator, denominator, percentage?
1. I'm afraid we can't do it in this visual. Because we have to add them in the Y Axis.
2. 3 I would suggest you create an idea here.