Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ericclapton
Regular Visitor

Radar Chart - How to fix the scale of the Y-axis?

Hi everyone,

I encounter a problem recently. I was creating a Radar chart for 5 category with different data.

However, even the data are different (eg. all 20 and all 100), the radar chart will also look like the same.

I want it to scale it with 100 so that the one with all 20 should look "smaller".

How should i do for that?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ericclapton,

Can you share a sample and some snapshots? Please mask the sensitive parts first. 

It seems reasonable. Please refer to the snapshot below.

Radar-Chart-How-to-fix-the-scale-of-the-Y-axis

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for the reply.

Here  is the screen capture.

I am not sure whether my concept about the Radar Chart are wrong. I want to select different person to show the different data with the Radar Chart. However as you can see, even the data is 57 and 43, they look so differet in the chart. 

My question is: Can we fix the scale of the visual part of the chart? Just like it will only touch the end point if the data is 100.

Thank you.

Hi @ericclapton,

I tested it with this measure. It seems reasonable. The value of E is 57 and 43. 

Radar-Chart-How-to-fix-the-scale-of-the-Y-axis2

Can you share your sample, please? Please mask the sensitive parts first. 

BTW, please use the latest visual by importing it again.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Sorry that i don't know how to upload the file in the forum. Here is share link:

https://app.powerbi.com/groups/me/reports/74bf895a-726e-4d89-860f-78b51a3a9319?ctid=7f552d7e-e671-42...

Yours is working! Which measure are you using? And what do you mean by"Mask the sensitive part first"? 

Sorry that i am so new to this.

Thank you.

Hi @ericclapton,

I have no access to your report. Please download my demo from the attachment.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.