Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Saxon10
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

RLS

Hi, I build one BI report and the report containing 35 pages. Those 35 pages is hided. Those 35 pages linked to Home page by using page nagavtion.

Based on the report, I would like to share specific reports page(Specific Hidden report pages) to multiple users at the same time.

Note : Most of the report pages build based on the multiple tables data source.

The visual report pages came from multiple tables data source. How can I setup the RLS for multiple pages in power bi desktop.

What are the steps need to be performed in Bi service after setup the RLS and publish the report in bi service.

Without RLS steps can I able share the hidden report to user by using Power Automate.

After the BI service steps how can I setup schedule cloud flow in power automate. What are steps required.

Could you please explain and advise step by step also share the relevant article.

Any help much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Saxon10 ,

Believe that one of the best tutorials for this is the one below:

https://www.fourmoo.com/2020/05/26/did-you-know-you-can-now-selectively-show-report-pages-for-specif...

Basically you need to create user/page table and then using the condittional navigation of pages you are abble to control what each users has access.

If you need additional help please tell me.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Saxon10 ,

Believe that one of the best tutorials for this is the one below:

https://www.fourmoo.com/2020/05/26/did-you-know-you-can-now-selectively-show-report-pages-for-specif...

Basically you need to create user/page table and then using the condittional navigation of pages you are abble to control what each users has access.

If you need additional help please tell me.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

@MFelix,

Thanks for your reply and finding the relevant article.  I will go through article and I will let you know if I need further help. 

Cheers. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.