Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

La_Panic

RLS multiple combination with different levels

Hi there,

I would like to implement Dynamic RLS in Power BI adapting Corporate Heirarchy logic to Region Hierarchy.

I have 4 Levels listed folowing:

Country, East/west, State, Store

I have to manage different exceptions so you can notice that the user a@Group have access to two different levels means Level 2 East ( all the stores belonging to East region) also Store O1 this store is from the west Region.

Thanks for your help

My TablesMy Tables

2 REPLIES 2
kentyler
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Since your access levels cross over regions, I think the way forward will be easier if you multiply your store/sales combinations with the regions, so you have an access level id for each store/sale/region combination.
This is an interesting problem. I'd be happy to do a screen share and talk more about it. If you want, send me your email and a good time to talk. ken@8thfold.com

Power BI is easy to learn, but it has hard parts.
I'm a personal Power Bi Trainer I learn something every time I answer a question
How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Did this post answer your question? Mark it as a solution so others can find it!

Help when you know. Ask when you don't!