Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

RELATIONSHIP

Hello everyone,

This is my case.  I have my table with all my managers (40 managers), I want this table to be fix.

Then I have a second production table in where I just have 20 managers (that exist in the first table.

Problem: When I do the relationship, the first table match the second and give 20 filled rows

What I want is to see the others missing 20 managers that did not make production.  I want it looks like the table below.  So, I can know that Mary, Ryan and Louis did no make the production. I truly appreciate your help.   Thank you so much.  

Table.JPG 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

in your visual, click on the arrow next to one of the fields and click "Show items with no data"

lbendlin_0-1598901871918.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
camargos88
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous ,

Check this link, it can help you:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-show-items-no-data

It shows only the correspondent values, if you have any missing you need to select this option to show non-match values.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

in your visual, click on the arrow next to one of the fields and click "Show items with no data"

lbendlin_0-1598901871918.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.