cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ambient Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: RELATED Function does not shows me the related tables

Same thing here, doing it in Power Pivot.  Relationship established, checked that it is Active... nothing.

This is kind of a deal killer, Microsoft.  I'm shocked that they allow such a basic problem to occur in their product given it has such advanced capabilities... and internet searches suggest many are having this problem and answers are not forthcoming.

ambient Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I have this same thing in Power Pivot.  The relationship IS established, and it IS active.  And I cannot invoke this function and link any column from one table to the other.

This is kind of a deal killer for your product, Microsoft.  An internet search is suggesting that many people are having this problems and there are no answers.  I am shocked that they could allow such a gaping hole in their otherwise advanced product.  

ogruss Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Push - please have a look into this. Still does not work.

Highlighted
ogruss Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I saw on another site the following thing, that is crucial for the Function Related. Related only works in ONE direction.

Related has to be in Table 1 of the 1:many relation. It does not work in the other direction.

Not sure if im allowed to post an external link. If so please delete the link. Otherwise have a look here

http://theexcelclub.com/dax-power-pivot-power-bi-ssas-related-and-relatedtable/