Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

RE:Multiple selections in slicer

Hi all,

currenly im able to select only one values in slicer ..

but i want to select multiple values at a time?   how to achieve this?

Best

Chanty

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
AlB
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous

You have to press Ctrl at the time of making the selection. That will allow you to select as many as you want

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Select the slicer, go to format tab and uncheck 'single select'.community_solution.JPG

@Anonymous

One option is to change the name of the column in the table

Another option is to go to the same menu where the title is and first go to 'Slicer Header' and set it to off (this will hide the actual name of the column in the slicer) and then add a title with the name you want 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Select the slicer, go to format tab and uncheck 'single select'.community_solution.JPG

AlB
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous

You have to press Ctrl at the time of making the selection. That will allow you to select as many as you want

Anonymous
Not applicable

rename.PNG@AlBwhere can i change the slicer name?

for example my original field name is    route_to_market  but i want to chnge to  RTM

i didnt find any option..  title is there but ..its on top of field name

where to hide/rename

@Anonymous

One option is to change the name of the column in the table

Another option is to go to the same menu where the title is and first go to 'Slicer Header' and set it to off (this will hide the actual name of the column in the slicer) and then add a title with the name you want 

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks both of you. it worked 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

community_solution2.JPG

Switch to the fields tab and simply double click 'Route_to_market' and type over it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

awesome 🙂

but in Qlikview you just drag the cursor without control   it will be multiselected.  i thought here we need to write some code  😞

Best

Chanty

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.