Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dramesh18
Frequent Visitor

RATIO/PERCENTAGE CALCULATION

Hello All

I have data where I need to Calculate Percentage and also have Filters for the data around 6,7.

For example

Customer ID WinOrders  TotalOrders Geo            Territory          Segment

12                    5                    9              NA              NA_ENT            Tier1

12212              5                    9              NA_CAN     NA_T2             Tier3

13412              5                    9              NA              NA_T1             Tier2

I have to calcualte Percentage for all the GEO level Territory Level Segment Level 

When using powerBI I am unable to get the ratios when I apply filters,

Can anyone help me with this 

Thanks 

Any help/solution is appreciated

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@dramesh18

I'm not clear about your expected result. But based on your description, you can use ALLSELECTED() function in your CALCULATE() formula to make the context take the applied filters. Please refer to this article: Understanding ALLSELECTED

Regards,

wrote:

@dramesh18

I'm not clear about your expected result. But based on your description, you can use ALLSELECTED() function in your CALCULATE() formula to make the context take the applied filters. Please refer to this article: Understanding ALLSELECTED

Regards,

Thanks for the link it is helpful but my issue is 

I have total count, Win count, Price for the products,
I need to calculate the ratio as 

Win Ratio = Win Count/Total Count 

Price Ratio = Price / Win Count and use the filters accordingly.
Thanks  

my.PNG

Thanks any suggestion will be helpful

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.