Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

RANK Problem

Hello,

When I tried to make RANKX formula, I mostly succeed. But as you see below, some number(nr 19) does not exist in the table in rank column which includes formula. Can you help me ?

Rank Formula = 

IF([Sum of Sales]<>BLANK(),RANKX(ALL(seller[DistName]),[Sum of Sales],,DESC),BLANK())

image.png

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Again ,

Is there anybody here who can solve my issue , I will be glad if some of you solve my issue.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Do you try to change the function? Does it work? If you have solved the issue, please accept the helpful answer. If you solved by yourself, welcome to share the solution. More people who encounter the same problem will benefit here.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please try to change the function of ALL to ALLNOBLANKROW or ALLSELECTED. If it still doesn't work, please share your entire table. You could mask the sensitive data. For the data that you attached, I can't use it to reproduce the result.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Kudos are nice too.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.