Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

np212r
Regular Visitor

R script: Unable to connect- envsxp

Hi I continue to get "Unable to Connect. Details: ENVSXP" When trying to connect my rscript to powerbi. My script runs completely fine on RStudio but just cannot connect to PowerBI. I see that this error occurs when I try to use a function from the anomalize package. What does ENVSXP mean, and how do I fix this error.

3 REPLIES 3
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @np212r,

Please follow this document to check whether you applied correct steps to run R script in Power BI desktop.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes, I have. Here is a script you can run and see the ENVSXP error. However, when you run this script in Rstudio it works perfectly.

library(anomalize)

library(dplyr)

sub= tidyverse_cran_downloads %>%
  time_decompose(count) %>%
  anomalize(remainder)

Yes, I have. Here is a script you can run and see the ENVSXP error. However, when you run this script in Rstudio it works perfectly.

library(anomalize)

library(dplyr)

sub= tidyverse_cran_downloads %>%
  time_decompose(count) %>%
  anomalize(remainder)

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.