Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tdupton
Frequent Visitor

Quickbooks Connector is Blank

Trying to sign into the QB connector but the screen is mostly blank.  See screenshot.Capture.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tdupton

Where do you connect to QuickBooks?

It seems you are connecting in Power BI service, if so, please refer to this article about connecting to quickbooks online in service.

Best Regards

Maggie

Thanks, Maggie.  I was able to get QBO working through the app method described in the article you posted.  What I was trying to do is bring QBO into Power BI desktop as a datasource.  When you click the Sign In button, that is the screenshot I posted.  The sign on page is blank.  Is it possible to bring QBO into the desktop version of Power BI?

Hi @tdupton

Yes, it is possible to connect to the quickbooks online data in Power BI desktop.

After researching, an issue much similar as yours is found sloved.

Please check it and let me know if it helps.

Best Regards

Maggie 

Thanks @v-juanli-msft.  I can confirm it is still broken in the June Windows Store version.  I'm going to try to the downloaded version now.  Version: 2.59.5135.581 64-bit (June, 2018)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.