Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Wooday
Regular Visitor

Quick measures and SSAS Live connections

I have enabled the quick Measures preview option but cant see the option when I right click on a field measure. I am using SSAS Live connection. I've read that this is supported now however wonder if my version SSAS 2016 is supported or do we have to upgrade to SSAS 2017.

thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Wooday,

It works for my Tabular model. Also check Limitations and considerations.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks, this is what it says;

So if you are connected to a SSAS live data source, and you do not see certain Quick measures in the list, it's because the SSAS version to which you are connected does not support the DAX measure used to implement that Quick measure.

Just wondered what version supports it as ours doesnt appear to.

Should have mentioned in the above that my model is Multi-demensional and not tabular if this makes a difference.

Same problem here using a multi-dimensional model. Did you find a way to work around the problem?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.