Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Query loads two times, bug or error?

Dear Users,

I have a problem regarding refreshing my data in Power BI. The problem is that when I refresh my data, the query (…Office) loads twice this takes so much time and my question is; can I fix this or is this a bug?

I have added a screenshot from my advanced editor, because there are quite some things that had to be manipulated. I think that if there's an error it because of one of the steps after 'Rijen gefilterd'. I had to create two tables and perform some steps on one of them, I have combined them again later on.

1.JPG2.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

It seems like there're too many rows/columns in Q2.xlsx, I would suggest you to remove some useless rows/columns and check if this issue persists.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yuta-msft

First of all thanks for your reply, however Ive tried to delete empty rows from the sheet but the query is based on solely the table, thus it didnt have any effect. The table doesnt have any empty rows / columns either. Every quarterly sheet has around half a million sales lines, which explains the big sheets. 

Im pretty much clueless about the cause now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.