Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ldwf
Helper III
Helper III

Query Parameter in Paginated Report

Hi, I am using Paginated Reports against a dataset published in the cloud.  I am trying to build a query parameter (not a report parameter) on a date field.  I want the report to function for the user such that when they select a date in the query parameter dropdown, the query results consist of 13 months of data, ending on the date selected in the dropdown.  So if user selects 10/31/22, the query should return data for 10/31/21 thru 10/31/22.  I am trying to avoid having the user enter in a start and end date.  Given that the only parameter options I see are 'equal to', 'contains', 'begins with', 'range (inclusive)', range(exclusive), and 'custom'.  Given these being the parameter options, I don't know how to accomplish this by just selecting one date.  Thanks for any ideas...

2 REPLIES 2
DizHamilton
Frequent Visitor

Hi, I have the same issue. 
Some columns are calculated at runtime based on the parameters in the paginated report. Have you found a solution?

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.