Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Query Editor-Hide Transformation Folders

Hi,

i have a lot of Transformation folders which were used by loading from my dtata sources.

They are not relavant to be seen by me anymore. I only need to see the final queries which i really use.

i read that they cant be deleted without losing my queries.

How can i hide them or clen them away? I have to scroll down any time to find my queries.

Thanks & Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rogletree
Helper III
Helper III

This is in power query?

Just create a new group that will contain all your stuff that is no longer needed, and move them all into that group. You can then minimize the folder so that all you see is the folder and not everything inside. Be sure that you have "Enable to load" unchecked for each one.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rogletree
Helper III
Helper III

This is in power query?

Just create a new group that will contain all your stuff that is no longer needed, and move them all into that group. You can then minimize the folder so that all you see is the folder and not everything inside. Be sure that you have "Enable to load" unchecked for each one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, that worked for me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.