Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mark_carlisle
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Query Diagnostics page

How has the Query Diagnostics page been built in the Partner Dashboard Power BI report? Tried searching but nothing obvious is standing out. I'd like to do something similar for reports that I'm building for our organisation.

Untitled.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@mark_carlisle

There is no official article about this information, I think the content pack invokes Partner Center REST API in the backgroud. And the query exec time should equal to query end time- query start time.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@mark_carlisle,

Do you want to know how to make conditional formatting in the above report?

1.PNG

If so, you can review the steps in the following article.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-conditional-table-formatting

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

No the conditional formatting I'm happy with doing. What I want to understand is how Microsoft have managed to retrieve the query name, success or error messages, and the time taken to execute the query. This information would be great to display to end users on our reports should they need to log an issue.

@mark_carlisle,

Where do you get the report as shown in above screenshot?

Regards,
Lydia

@mark_carlisle

There is no official article about this information, I think the content pack invokes Partner Center REST API in the backgroud. And the query exec time should equal to query end time- query start time.

Regards,
Lydia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.