Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Quarterly Sales vs Quarterly Target based on Country

Hi,

I am trying to get the Quarterly Sales divide by Quarterly Targets for each country, I cant figure out how to do the data modeling and get the result. I can get the quarterly sales, however dont know how to match and devide quarterly targets.

Simple is Quarterly Total Sales divide by Quarterly Targets filtering for each country. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HI @Anonymous

What you may need to do is create a new column  that concatenates the country and quarter, and do the same for the 'actual' table also and then join the table on this column.

Thanks

shebr

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Floriankx
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello,

I recommend to create a table with unique Countrys and related the countries.

This Country you have to add to your PivotTable. Then you can add the RatioMeasure.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I did tried but i am stuck when I have to match it with current quarter my target table looks like below :

HI @Anonymous

What you may need to do is create a new column  that concatenates the country and quarter, and do the same for the 'actual' table also and then join the table on this column.

Thanks

shebr

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @shebr @Floriankx

Thank you very much for all your help, It worked for me like a charm 🙂

shebr
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi @Anonymous

Could you perhaps share some of your data set or pbix file?

Thanks

shebr

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.