Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vstopp
Helper I
Helper I

Quadrant Chart and Scatter Chart NOT showing Y axis values as expected

My E1000 Measure is not displaying correctly on the Quadrant Chart.  

E1000 = ( Divide([Usage_ED], [Attribution_PersonYears], 0 ) ) * 1000

Here is the Data Showing on the Table, however the Y axis on the Quadrant chart is showing more/less division of roughly 100.  If I click on the individual PCP (Line# Individually), the value for the Y axis shows correctly (1010 versus 102 when no PCP is selected)

PCP      Attribution PY    Usage      Users    E1000      Matrix showing
Line 1 (Green)453     458      274     1010     102
Line 3 (Yellow)33733020298083
Line 2 (Black)43037322486874

Here is the picture of the Quadrant Chart.  Scatter chart is doing the same thing.  What am I doing wrong?

QuadrantChart2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GO FIGURE!  When I changed the PCP Name back to "Full Name" instead of Line 1, Line 2, Line 3, etc., the quadrant worked as expected.  It must have been a hiccup with Power BI 😮

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vstopp ,

I am not sure what desired result would you want. When you click PCP Line 1, what should the returned Y axis value be?

Best Regards,

Amy

GO FIGURE!  When I changed the PCP Name back to "Full Name" instead of Line 1, Line 2, Line 3, etc., the quadrant worked as expected.  It must have been a hiccup with Power BI 😮

Currently Line 1 is showing 102.  When I click PCP Line 1, the quadrant shows 1010 (the desired result)

PS.  The grand total for the E1000 is 748

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.