Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Python chart plot - card visual possibility

Hi All,

I am very new to Python & I am facing an issue which might be pretty simple, but I am unable to see a solution. I have calculated some amount in python code & I have put it in python visual, now I want to see the sum of the amount in the visual - which would like a card visual in Power BI. I would like to know any plots available in Python for this. Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found solution in an old post -so in case someone in future needs it -  community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Python-visual-that-functions-like-a-Power-BI-Card-or-table/m-p/490526

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found solution in an old post -so in case someone in future needs it -  community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Python-visual-that-functions-like-a-Power-BI-Card-or-table/m-p/490526

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , refer if these 2 can help

How to make Python work with Power BI: https://youtu.be/5D0BkNsu5CM

How to create python visual: https://youtu.be/rX3-G8u5fwc

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response, however my query is I need a python chart/plot to show an amount like a card visual. Please let me know if you require more information.

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.