cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmace1 Member

Putting Power Bi on Geckoboard

Hey, 

Has anyone had any luck getting Power BI info onto Geckboard?  If so, what route did you use? 

Thanks, 

3 REPLIES 3
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Putting Power Bi on Geckoboard

@mmace1,

Why not directly connect to the original data sources in Geckoboard? A method that I can think of is to export data from Power BI visuals to Excel and then import Excel data to Geckoboard.

For more details about how to import Power BI data to Geckoboard, I would recommend you contact Geckoboard support.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mmace1 Member

@v-yuezhe-msft wrote:

Why not directly connect to the original data sources in Geckoboard? 

Thanks, definitely could.  I was trying to avoid that though, so that we didn't have two different models to maintain / have potentially diverge.  

@v-yuezhe-msft wrote:

A method that I can think of is to export data from Power BI visuals to Excel and then import Excel data to Geckoboard.

Thanks, that was my first thought as well / what I'm pursuing.  But, if somebody else already has, that'd be a shortcut!

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@mmace1,

You can contact Geckoboard support to check if they have any better solutions.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 111 members 1,498 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: