cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
vijay89 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Purchase order and Sales analysis

I have very little knowledge about how to analyze purchase or sales orders and need to calculate "how many purchase orders are not filled?"

Also how to show "Geocentric data points (Where are we doing great in sales)"?

Could someone please throw some light on this question(with the help of some sample dashboards)?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
Super User IV
Super User IV

Re: Purchase order and Sales analysis

This is going to depend on your data. Do you have some sample/example data?

I have book! Learn Power BI from Packt

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

vijay89 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

It's the MS Access Northwind deault data.

vijay89 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Sales and Purchase order analysis

I have very little knowledge about how to analyze purchase or sales orders and need to calculate

1. "how many purchase orders are not filled?"  What exactly does "filled" mean? Is it the status of PO? 

2. sales performance data for the year sliced by month, quarter and by sales person

I could show sales by salesperson by month or quarter not both on PowerBI. Any other way I can show this?

3.Also how to show "Geocentric data points (Where are we doing great in sales)"?

Could someone please throw some light on this question(with the help of some sample dashboards)?

The data is MS access default template for Northwind db.

Thank you!

Microsoft v-huizhn-msft
Microsoft

Hi @vijay89,

You just say where your data come from, but you haven't list the sample table and expected result. You should ask issue like the second post of jday in this thread. So that we can provide solution which is close to your requirement.

Best Regards,
Angelia

vijay89 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi Angelia,

I have attached my dashboard link https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApyHNYIp5fUYaijeL_j6Kv64Fa8 here. I tried my best to derive the information that was required. 

It would be great if you could review and correct in case of any imporvements or modifications required.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Power BI Desktop Update - February 2020

Power BI Desktop Update - February 2020

We are super excited for our update this month, as we are releasing two of our top community requests!

Power Platform Online Conference

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

Top Solution Authors