Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jbenson
Helper III
Helper III

Pull Report from Customer Name

i have two pages on my power bi desktop dashboard. one has our crm information and the other has our sales margin information. how do i get my drill thorough to work or pull up sales margin report from clicking on the growers name on the crm page. if click on the customer table i do not get the drill through option 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

the growers name column needs to be added to the drillthrough fields declaration on the margin page.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jbenson ,

Power BI  drillthrough filter may could help you to get want you want.A Power BI drillthrough filter is used to identify the columns that are to be used to drillthrough from one report page to another report page. Once the columns are selected, using the drillthrough command, the second report page only shows the selected (filtered) data.More details you can see the below:

Power BI Drillthrough Filters and How to Change Them

Create a drill-through button in Power BI

Wish  it is helpful for you!

Best Regard

Lucien Wang

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

the growers name column needs to be added to the drillthrough fields declaration on the margin page.

That worked great. Thank you for help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.