Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

StefanoGrimaldi
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Publising or server error?

hey guys, 

all of a sudden today after the first refresh the Power B Service auto refresh its failing by a 2 hour duration attemp and the error code say its a internal service error, even try to upload a PBIx file and its taking foerever and havent even finish 30+ 

its there any know issue today ? can find anything and it started failing from one momment to another and no clear error code.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! / Did it help? Give some Kudos!

Proud to be a Super User!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@StefanoGrimaldi 

What does it show in the refresh history?

You may try the following steps:

• Delete the dataset and associated reports/dashboards off the Service Workspace
  • Clear and reconnect the datasrouce with the same valid credential fin desktop
  • Republish to service.
  • Update your gateway app

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

I even open a service ticket and even Microsoft support could find what happend, I upload the dataset with a different name and change all associated report to that new dataset and that did the trick, but the old one couldnt solve the problem, but thanks anyway for the reply!!!!

- the gateways was updated

- republishing wassnt working it got 3 hours trying to upload didnt work !!!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! / Did it help? Give some Kudos!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@StefanoGrimaldi 

What does it show in the refresh history?

You may try the following steps:

• Delete the dataset and associated reports/dashboards off the Service Workspace
  • Clear and reconnect the datasrouce with the same valid credential fin desktop
  • Republish to service.
  • Update your gateway app

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I even open a service ticket and even Microsoft support could find what happend, I upload the dataset with a different name and change all associated report to that new dataset and that did the trick, but the old one couldnt solve the problem, but thanks anyway for the reply!!!!

- the gateways was updated

- republishing wassnt working it got 3 hours trying to upload didnt work !!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.