Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Chapin4u
Employee
Employee

Publishing is disabled due to Composite selection

Hi, I upgraded the PBI desktop to July update. I decided to try the Composite models preview feature with the report that features without knowing I would not be able to publish it to PBI services. I must publish the report, what can I do? Thanks for the help in advanced.

publisch error.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks, I fixed my issue by working on the relationship not to use many to many.  Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Did you actually build a composite model? If so, I don't think there is much that you can do just yet. It's a Preview feature.

Just enabling it in the file should not affect it I do not believe. I have it enabled in my Desktop but am not actually using a composite model and I have been able to publish just fine.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

I have a many to many relationship that I have tried using a many to one but it does not allow to do it. Here you can download the pbix file, there no sensitive data. I would very grateful if you could take a look at it. 

https://indisersa-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/oknoke/ERQ2sgUGAxxOpqkidLc6xEIBgKtHB4AP0y1LpmoqryLnDA?e=Im...

Thanks

Thanks, I fixed my issue by working on the relationship not to use many to many.  Thanks for the help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.