Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

HarryBailey
Helper II
Helper II

Publishing a map on mobile report view

Hi all,

I am publishing a list of sites with a map view of the UK. On the mobile version, whether using the desktop layout of custom mobile layout, the maps are very glitchy when zooming in. For example, I can zoom out fine, but when I try and zoom in, it zooms in the entire page on the phone, not just the map visualisation. Is there a setting to make the phone map visualisation just zoom in and not the whole page?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@HarryBailey 

Mobile view current do not support zooming a individual visual, you may submit your idea here

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

How can you enable maps in Power BI Mobile?

V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@HarryBailey 

Mobile view current do not support zooming a individual visual, you may submit your idea here

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.