Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

badluckmath
Frequent Visitor

Published Values not right

Im trying to publish my Power Bi visualization into my workspace on the website, but check out what happens with the calculated (i created a measure ) values when i publish:

Not PublishedNot Published

Then, we can see the published measures:

2.png

4 REPLIES 4
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @badluckmath  ,

Do the suggestions from engineers make sense? If so, kindly mark the proper reply as a solution to help others having the similar issue and close the case. If not, let me know and I'll try to help you further.

Best regards

Amy

v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @badluckmath ,

If your dataset contains on premise data source, then it needs to use the gateway, add one or more data sources of your dataset to the gateway, as described in Add a data source , and then you may use on demand refresh or configure schedule refresh to get latest data, see more :On-premises data gateway , Configure scheduled refresh .

You might also need to upgrade the Power BI Desktop to the latest version version . Download the pbix file from Power BI Service, then reopen in Power BI Desktop and republish to Power BI Service.

Best Regards,

Amy 

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@badluckmath , Which browser and which version?

Also, Try once after clear cache. Clear Cache and Refresh.

Im using the lastest version of google chrome, i just installed it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.