Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vutruong
Helper I
Helper I

Publish-to-web-link report does not appear on my wordpress site

Dear all,

When I use publish-to-webste HTML to insert on my wordpress website, at first the report still appear on the post writing area (picture attached). Howerve, when I publish the post, it turned the the hyber link which is not the direct report appear on the post.

Can you please direct me how to make the publish-to-website report appear directly on my wordpress.

Thank you,

Vu

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @vutruong,

I'd like to suggest you take a look at below link who told about embed power bi report to wordpress:

Embedding Power BI Reports in a WordPress blog

In addition, I don't think you can direct paste iframe code into post area, please use html code format to store these code.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-shex-msft

This is the html code box when I paste the publish-to-web URL.

I've updated that Wordpress does not support iframe code anymore. It might be why I cannot embed the report into wordpress by using iframe tag.

Is there any solution I can embed the report to wordpress without using iframe tag, @v-shex-msft?

Thank you,

Vu

Hi @vutruong,

Have you test with other iframe tag contents? Does this issue only appear on power bi embed iframe code?
I'd like to suggest you contact to wordpress to confirm these first.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

@v-shex-msft

Sorry about bringing this thread up again, but i'm experiencing the same problem when trying to embed a Report into a Wordpress site. I have tested embedding both a Sway presentation and a Youtube video and both work as expected. The iframe code provided from the PBI Service when selecting "Pulbish to web", however, only returns a text string of the code itself, and no report/visual is visible.

Does anyone know if there is a solution to this?

Thanks and regards,

Paul.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
In doing so, you are also helping me. Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!
Paul on Linkedin.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.