cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Publish to Web

Hi, 

I have created a model in BI Desktop, then publish that to BI-online (my workspace) and then into the web ( got the link), so initially everything works fine, but when I have updated my model and publish that again (to my workspace), then webpage link is not showing the updated version of my model!!

anyidea how I can fix this to have the latest version of my work (using web link / embeded code)?

Cheers,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Publish to Web

@Mahdi_Athari,

As per this article, updates to a report or visual take approximately one hour to be reflected in Publish to web embed codes. You can delete the embed code and create a new one if you need your updates to be immediately available.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@Mahdi_Athari,

As per this article, updates to a report or visual take approximately one hour to be reflected in Publish to web embed codes. You can delete the embed code and create a new one if you need your updates to be immediately available.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks Lydia,

Very useful article. It covers all my issues.

Cheers,

Mahdi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors